Friday, January 16, 2015

Hair Care Woes




HAIR CARE

Do you have dry or itchy hair? Does your hair drive you nuts after you wash it?
Maybe your shampoo is just not doing a good job anymore. Maybe just maybe you are having a reaction to all the chemicals in your shampoo.
 Like those nasty little culprits called Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) or sodium laureth sulphate . These are used in cosmetics as  detergents and also to make products bubble and foam.They are  common in shampoos, shower gels and facial cleansers. They are also found in household cleaning products, like dish soap.
So if your shampoo is not cutting it ,what should you do?
 how do you find a good shampoo that will not hurt you and are these so called organic shampoos really chemical free?

Questions questions and more questions, well here's to some answers. 

First off ditch the bad shampoo. if your itching and burning or losing hair,its safe to say your shampoo is hurting you.
There are lots of hair care sites out there pointing the way to some great products. here's one I think you will like http://slsfree.net/an-sls-free-shampoo-list/ 

I personally switched last year as my scalp was really irritated by all the shampoo's I tried. So I finally tried WEN, yep wen and you know what I love it,my hair loves it .I no longer have dry, itchy, irritated hair.my hair is long,silky and soft. Yes you pay more but it is well worth the price and well you guessed it There are no sulfate's


Avalon is a good line as well. so keep your chin up and know you are not alone in your hair woes.



No comments:

Post a Comment