Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Colloidal Silver

Colloidal Silver
Do you use it?
Do you go and spend 20,30,40 and 50.00 dollars for this stuff. Why?
I admit it is amazing to work with and I personally use it at home and on my horses,dogs and cats.
What is colloidal Silver?
It is a natural antibiotic

Colloidal silver consists of silver atoms suspended in distilled ion-less water.
These particles of silver are small enough to penetrate on a cellular level and destroy pathogens of all types, including bacteria, fungal spores, parasites, and viruses. so essentially they go after bad bacteria,viruses and fungi and literally tear them apart, destroying them while leaving all the good bacteria safe and intact.

Now Not only does silver get rid of pathogens, it helps promote rapid healing of the tissues infected or destroyed. I know that  Most burn centers use various forms of silver and silver soaked bandaging for burn victims.


You can buy colloidal silver online or you can purchase at a  good health food store. 

Now you can make your own cheaply and easily. 
Colloidal silver has many applications and is easy to apply.  It can be used internally as well as externally.
It has no adverse side effects.
 It leaves beneficial bacteria intact.
 Reports of argyria (skin turning blue) are greatly exaggerated.

you can spray it on rashes,scrapes and You can spray it onto burns to prevent infections and promote faster healing without scarring.


You can use it as a gargle for a sore throat, put some drops up nose for sinus problems, use on cuts,sores,redness.


I used it on my dog when she had a stomach infection so bad no one would take her in their car to vet and no vet would come to me. 

my poor dog was liquid at both ends. so I gave her 10 ml/ 2 times a day and with in 24 hours she was doing better. within 48 she was again eating. by the third day she was back to normal.
Amazon use to have the generator,it is where I got mine, but I found another place that also has them.

www.colloidalsilver-supply.com

http://wishgranted.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment