Friday, May 15, 2015

Western Horses rule in saddle pad fashion too

Horses ,Horses,
I was sitting around and looking at our horses and their saddle pads when I noticed that there are very few nice bright and fun saddle pads for western horse riders unless you go with the Navajo blankets which are okay, but really I thought
 why should English riders have all the fun saddle pads ..I wanted bright,fun and to proudly say:

Western Horses rule in saddle pad fashion too

I got brave and decided to make my own western saddle pads in bright fun colors and styles and now I am being even braver and attempting to sell them at the farmers market. I decided to offer them to the public and will custom make them to suit your needs. If your Interested  email me at   dawnssaddlepads@gmail.com  or check out the new saddle pads at 
www.facebook.com/dawnssaddlepads
















No comments:

Post a Comment