Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Serrapeptase

Serrapeptase, ahhhhhhhhh its a wonderful product. I have personally been using serrapeptase for 7 years now and I must say, it has done wonders for me and my family. I use it on my dogs and even my horses. yep you heard me right, I actually use it on my animals and you know what, it has done more for them healing wise than western medicine.
What is Serrapeptase you ask.

Serrapeptase is processed naturally in a laboratory through a fermentation process. It was originally found in the silkworm, where it is naturally present in its intestine. This proteolytic enzyme is able to digest certain types of protein, but attacks only dead tissues. Studies suggest that this enzyme, when in the body produces anti inflammatory mediators that reduce swelling, redness, and pain.
Serrapeptase is a naturally occurring, physiological agent with no inhibitory effects on prostaglandins and has no gastrointestinal side effects.
Serrapeptase digests(eats) inflammations,scars,(non-living tissue),blood clots,cysts(fibroids) arterial plaque and inflammation in all forms. I have used it to heal after a car accident. It took down swelling in my leg and helped with damage done to muscles and tissues .I have also used it to treat an injures horse,who got kicked near her eye. The swelling was bad and serrapeptase took it down and helped to heal with minimal scaring.
There is a serrapeptase that is wonderful to use,should you decide to. It is called Serra Enzyme and you can find it at Good health USA

"Serra Enzyme™contains Serrapeptase, which is a naturally occurring proteolytic enzyme, isolated from the silkworm. It is used as part of a healthy daily diet and lifestyle, where it breaks down certain proteins by hydrolysis. The effect of negative protein hydrolysis means that you may better support normal body processes involving:
  • The natural healing process
  • Sinus activity
  • Fluid balance
  • Joint mobility
  • Post-surgical recovery
  • Anti-inflammation, and
  • Waste and toxin removal
This proteolytic enzyme is able to digest certain types of protein, but attacking only dead tissues. Studies suggest that this enzyme in the body produces anti-inflamatory mediators that reduce swelling, redness, and pain."Robert Redferns book The Miracle Enzyme™
So if you would like more information,

No comments:

Post a Comment