Monday, October 6, 2014

The Science of Success behind the Abundance’s Secret

Let me ask you: do you believe in the "Law of Attraction?"

The teachings from the famous DVD, The Secrets?

The reason I brought it up is because the abundance mindset has a lot of similarities with the Law of Attraction.

In summary, the Law of Attraction is the name given to the belief that "like attracts like" and that by focusing on positive or negative thoughts, one can bring about positive or negative results.

With the abundance of opportunity mindset, it means that opportunities will never run out. It's unlimited. Like sands at the beach, water in the ocean. Get what I mean?

If opportunities are unlimited, isn't it fair for me to say that we can ALWAYS create wealth whenever we want?

There is never lack of opportunities in today's time.

The question is: do you have the psychology to support yourself?

It goes back to mastering CERTAINTY.

Can you strongly agree that there's abundance of opportunities? If you can, then the next step is answering the question of...

How do you attract them into your life?

Now that I've made it clear that opportunities are indeed in abundance, I'm going to go behind the rationality of this psychology - why this can help you to become wealthy.

You see, in order for you to make an immense amount of wealth, you need other people to help you. It's too much work on your own.

NODOBY likes to work with people who work in fear, who are not confident in what they're doing.

That's what scarcity does to people - it injects fear in them.

While abundance creates confidence.

If you're not confident in yourself or your own idea, what is the likelihood that others will have the confidence in you?

Your opportunity will fall to pieces.

The other problem of scarcity is that it takes you to desperate mode.

When you're desperate, you do stupid things. It clouds your mind to think sharply. It confuses your own judgment.

I like being in abundance mode because it allows me to be free - not chained to just one option.

When my emotions and mind are free, I have creativity, happiness and energy.

Creativity to think of ideas and expand on opportunities.

Obviously, you need to be happy to achieve ANYTHING in life. How can you work when you're not happy?

When I wake up in the morning and I know I am free, I have energy to do what I like. I'm not bound to other people's rules. I call my own shots.

The secret to unlocking opportunities is to master the psychology of abundance mindset.

Note: This article is written by Patric Chan, the author of WakeUp Millionaire. Discover the simple method to start attracting abundance into your life and become a WakeUp Millionaire --> http://dawndragon.chando2.hop.clickbank.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment