Saturday, December 20, 2014

Shopping

Well I don't know about you ,but I love shopping and if I can do it online ,that's just great. Now do not get me wrong I love going into the stores too ,but this time of year it can get a bit crazy. Not only are there are many stores online but there are a lot of things to see, craft your self and what I really like is shopping online through sites that pay me every time I shop. One such site is At Ebates,  On Ebates I get money back every time I shop (including on Ebay) so far I have made 10.00 dollars or maybe a bit more. (I have not used it a lot just yet)But I did receive 2 cheques and I cashed them, so no worrying (they are legit) Each store offers their own discount or savings percentage and you do not have to do much to use it. sign up is FREE .

Shop. Get Cash Back. It's Simple.

People often ask: "This sounds too good to be true, how are you able to do it?"

It's really quite simple. Just like almost every other online shopping site, we (Ebates) get a commission from the stores when you make a purchase. Instead of keeping that money - we (Ebates)share it with you!


Ebates.caCanadian link



Ebates Coupons and Cash BackUSA link


So check it out, who knows it might just save you a lot of money.


Ever of heard of Checkout 51?

Checkout 51 is the fastest and easiest way to save on the brands you love

How Checkout 51 works: every Thursday morning checkout 51's free app updates with a new list of cash back offers.all you have to do is pick the products you like,purchase them at any store and use the app to upload a photo of your receipt.
  1. Browse your offers and buy products at any store.
  2. Upload your receipt using Checkout 51.
  3. We’ll confirm your purchase and credit your account.
  4. When your account balance reaches $20, you can cash out and we'll mail you a check
                     http://c51.co/TFPl

so if you would like to save money each week, check it out...Its FREE to join also.


No comments:

Post a Comment