Friday, January 16, 2015

SFI


SFI (Strong Future International)

 What is SFI

SFI was created so anyone with a computer and Internet access could have the opportunity to get into the worldwide e-commerce revolution. anyone who is of Legal age in their own country can become an SFI Affiliate for free. Just fill out an online registration form.
There is no obligation or purchase required at all.Once you are registered. Affiliates are provided with professional Websites for Marketing SFI's products on the internet. SFI also provides all necessary sale support services, such as customer service,payment processing, and product shipment...... All at no cost to the affiliate.
For each sale generated SFI pays the referring affiliate a commission.
Additional commissions can be earned by building and leading affiliate groups.

http://www.joinmySFIteam.com/14389353

 SFI is now in its 16th successful year on the internet. In that time,SFI has grown from just one product to multiple subdivisions and 96,122 products and services. 

With 35,263 new affiliates joining weekly, SFI is one of the fastest growing companies of its kind in the world.

Since 1998,SFI has paid out MILLIONS of dollars in commissions to affiliates in over 200 countries. In other words,SFI is in virtually every country in the world! and in the process,SFI has become,truly,one of the internet's biggest success stories.

SFI's parent company, Carson Services Inc.,is now in its 29th year of business and is a longtime member of the Better Business Bureau serving southern Nebraska.

Working with SFI means having the peace of mind of working with a proven debt free company with a long, successful track record

http://www.joinmySFIteam.com/14389353

WHAT IS SFI'S SECRET?

WHY has SFI been so successful, while thousands of other would-be competitors have fallen by the wayside over the last 10 years? WHY has SFI become arguably the #1 affiliate program in the world?

We attribute it largely to the unique makeup of our affiliate program—a hybrid sales and marketing system exquisitely powered by the Internet. It probably also has a lot to do with the simple fact that SFI WORKS for so many thousands of people.


Well that was the intro to SFI, Here is my story.

 I have been with SFI for 4 months now and have made it to Bronze Team Leader. I find it to be fun and challenging as well interesting. I log in everyday(force of habit now) and treat it like going to the office.Many people join SFI. 
close to 5,000 people world wide sign up everyday. Most of them become inactive after they sign up mainly because they think they are going to make HUGE amounts of money overnight.Well I can tell you this
THERE ARE NO GET RICH OVER NIGHT JOBS OUT THERE,USUALLY ONLY SCAMS.wanting your money but giving you nothing in return except wanting you to purchase more stuff from them (example: a website domain and hosting, upgrading to a higher level, additional accelerators or other programs to make what you just bought work better) How do I know this you ask, its because I have gone through this. I spent probably 500.00 dollars on nothing but scams and crappy programs that did not work. Since I have joined SFI I have been making money. not a lot but a steady increase each month of the 4 months I have been here.Yes I spent money for a standing order of T-credits and yes I bought into the s-builder co-op. but my team is growing,(358 csa and psa's)  I have almost 200 a2a friends, my badges are increasing and so is my rank. Not only that but I am getting somewhere, I am fulfilling my goals and learning a lot.I even won a domain from SFI. Yep 4 months is not bad to have gained all that.its more than I ever received from  those other companies.
 A friend of mine recently stated "it is important for new SFI Affiliates to keep working and to not give up in their second month.You cannot realize any benefits from SFI until you have achieved Executive Affiliate TWICE to become EA . Then the ball starts rolling as new doors and support open for you. your sponsor will take you more seriously and you will be a MOVER" I firmly believe this and so should you if you choose to join SFI. Why waste the energy and time joining SFI, then not doing anything with SFI .IF you join it is for a reason and therefor you should try and make that reason count.
 There are a lot of wonderful people on SFI and many of them can become your a2a friend (if you but ask) (a2a friend request). 
The forum is a great place to get answers about whatever it is you have questions about. The forum is open to all affiliates and you get get help from all affiliates in SFI
You sponsor or co-sponsor will be waiting to help you along the way as they all hope you will reach out for help or to just say hello. I know they will want to be there for you and face it you may be able to help them too.The point is all of us at SFI are a team and therefor we all try to work as a team.you will be joining one of the greatest teams there is.If you believe in this and this is something you are interested in, then I hope to hear from you soon.
Oh and by the way SFI is free to join,They supply all the tools you need to learn and all the resources. so if you do not want to invest any money, hey you do not have too.

http://www.joinmySFIteam.com/14389353




UPDATE:
 I have now been with SFI for 6 months and I just got my new payoneer card, I am thrilled to pieces. I won another Wissotzky tea set and 50 T credits for $4.09 usd. I did make it to silver team status at the end of dec 2014 and I now have over 500 affiliates. Granted not many of them are active, but I keep hanging in there. Oh yeah last month i made 30.00 dollars just for logging in each day. So all in all not bad I say Not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment